- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- Beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- TGC Boutique reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are received at our Distribution Center.
- TGC Boutique does not provide pre-paid return labels; you will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery. (Note: If such items are not reported in a timely fashion, we will not issue a refund.
Additional notes: Depending on the shipping method and carrier selected, your return package may take several days to reach us. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued a refund minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the refunded amount to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Fashion Nova does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
TGC Boutique reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, TGC Boutique reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Shoe Return Policy
We accept shoe returns up to 30 days after delivery of your order so long as the shoes are unworn, show no signs of wear, and are returned in their original packaging along with the original packing slip.
Note: Shoe returns are subject to all standard returns policies and procedures.
Final Sale Items
All items with prices ending in $ .00, .96, .97, and .98 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for store credit. Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, accessories, and "Party Wear" are also considered Final Sale and non-returnable.
Note: Should you choose to return a Final Sale item, TGC Boutique reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee so long as the item is sent back in accordance with our Return Policy and is in resalable condition.
Should you receive a damaged item, please take a photo of the item which clearly displays the damage and email the photo to our Customer Care team along with a description of the damaged item and your Order Number. Once we receive your email and assess the damage, we will be in contact with you to determine the needed outcome.
Defective, Incorrect, or Missing Items
Upon receiving your order, please thoroughly check the delivered items. Should you receive an item that is defective, incorrect, or you believe that you are missing an item: please contact us within 2 days of delivery. Include a photo and description of the issue along with your Order Number to ensure a speedy resolution.
TGC Boutique requires items to be returned within 30 days of the delivery date, as stated in our Returns Policy. Returns received in our Distribution Center or retail locations after 30 days are considered to be “stale” returns.
Alternatively, TGC Boutique reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for Final Sale or stale items. We will apply a 50% restocking fee to any stale item(s) sent back in resalable condition and in accordance with our Return Policy when processed at our Distribution Center. a refund will be issued to you by email following our normal returns procedure.